'Clicks' not set in MouseDown messages on Thinkpad TrackPoint buttons
|Reported by:||mks||Owned by:||siarzhuk|
|Has a Patch:||yes||Platform:||All|
I have a Thinkpad R61 with Touchpad and Trackpoint. The left "mouse" button that belongs to the Trackpoint doesn't work properly in some applications.
- I can click in Tracker and on the desktop and I can drag files around, but I cannot double click to open a file. Double clicking on the window title to minimize also does not work.
- In WebPositive I cannot click on links with this button to follow a URL. Actually the click is performed (I can see that the link changes color, as long a I hold the button) but it does not activate the link. However, I can select text and use the scrollbar with the very same button. Right-clicking and then left-clicking 'Open link' in the menu also works.
Tested with hrevr1alpha4-44595 but I think this never worked before.
Change History (24)
comment:1 Changed 8 months ago by ttcoder
- Cc degea@… added
- Component changed from - General to Drivers/Mouse/PS2
- Owner changed from nobody to siarzhuk
comment:7 Changed 4 months ago by mks
- Summary changed from Thinkpad trackpoint buttons do not work properly to 'Clicks' not set in MouseDown messages on Thinkpad TrackPoint buttons