POP mail does not fetch any mail despite new mail on the server
|Reported by:||Kev||Owned by:||axeld|
|Has a Patch:||no||Platform:||x86|
1) Install Alpha 4.1 on a blank partition.
2) Set up the mail daemon with Gmail.
3) Send yourself an e-mail.
4) On webmail I can see that the e-mail sent successfully from Haiku, but even a half hour later, forcing a check from Haiku, it does not download any mail (nor does it give an error.)
This is on a Thinkpad X41.
Change History (11)
comment:4 Changed 12 months ago by axeld
- Owner changed from czeidler to axeld
- Status changed from new to in-progress