WebPositive leaves network connections open after pageload
|Reported by:||kallisti5||Owned by:||stippi|
WebPositive leaves network connections open after page load.
- Navigate to website via WebPositive
- Launch netstat -an on Web server or local box
- Notice open connections.
- After page load is complete, connections still exist as ESTABLISHED
- After closing WebPositive, connections still exist as TIME WAIT, program is listed in netstat as old pid
- Connections will change to TIME WAIT and eventually time out after a few minutes.
Change History (9)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.