Completed 12 years ago (Sep 14, 2009, 1:00:00 AM)
A basically usable version of Haiku that is self-hosting, that is, that can check out the sources from SVN, and compile them.
Have a look at the status page.
To keep a clear overview of which tickets need to be fixed before releasing Haiku alpha 1, the following rules apply:
- Only developers should put tickets under a specific milestone. If you are not a developer, then it is not your call.
- Tickets that absolutely have to be resolved before alpha 1 can be released, should have a blocker priority.
- Tickets that would be on the should-be-fixed list, should have the high priority.
- In between is the critical priority. When a ticket that is assigned to this milestone has this priority, it is a request for a fellow developer to have a look at that ticket and determine whether it should be high or blocker.
- The priorities normal and low mean that the tickets are not very high on the consideration list for alpha 1.