MediaPlayer crashes in StreamBase::FrameRate
|Reported by:||Pete||Owned by:||stippi|
I have a script to generate a wav file from a midifile (using Csound) which specifically gives the wav the same basename as the midi. E.g. "song.mid" generates "song.wav" in the same directory. However, every time I click on the result to play it, MediaPlayer crashes! It was driving me crazy until I realized that if I changed either name at all, it would then play! This only happens with beta1 (hrev52295-129). Earlier versions of MediaPlayer (hrev50180) don't have the same problem.
I should also mention that I have a 20-year-old mp3 that crashes the same MediaPlayer (and also has no trouble in earlier revs, or with any other player in any OS). 2½ MB, so I'll only upload it if anyone wants to look. If I create a clean copy with sox, it plays.
Change History (10)
comment:6 by , 2 years ago
|Summary:||MediaPlayer crashes when file has a basename conflict → MediaPlayer crashes in StreamBase::FrameRate|