Implement a TTY module layer — at Version 11
|Reported by:||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||Cc:||diver, siarzhuk, andreasf|
Description (last modified by )
- Rework our current TTY layer into a module
- Create an API that fulfills the need of a serial port
- traditional RS232
- serial over USB.
- Integrate the new API into the serial drivers that are already in our repository,
- Make sure everything works as expected.
- Until now the serial port was reserved for kernel debugging, but it is now time for proper userland support.
Additional information may be at the haiku ML thread Drivers on TTY Layer
Change History (11)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.