Changes between Initial Version and Version 13 of Ticket #5846
- Oct 13, 2010, 9:20:41 PM (10 years ago)
- Property Status new → assigned
- Property Summary Playing avi video broken → SIMD color space conversion does not handle all color spaces correctly.
- Property Version R1/Development → R1/alpha2
- Property Owner changed from to
- Property Blocking 6376
initial v13 1 1 r36511 2 In new revisions AVI video image doubles and changes colours. Sound is OK. 3 In R1/Alpha1 video playing fine. This bug can be not reproduceable all AVIs. 2 In some videos, the image doubles horizontally and has wrong colors if the native color space conversion is used in AVCodecDecoder. Using libswscale is slower but has the correct conversion. See USE_SWS_FOR_COLOR_SPACE_CONVERSION on line 43 of AVCodecDecoder.cpp