Changes between Initial Version and Version 1 of Ticket #8449, comment 3


Ignore:
Timestamp:
Apr 8, 2012, 5:35:20 AM (8 years ago)
Author:
kag_anil

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • Ticket #8449, comment 3

    initial v1  
    1 1) yups i have missed the B_NO_ERROR == B_OK fact, now i'm using B_READ_ONLY_DEVICE for read only device
    2 2) now i've used the space_separated identifiers(but haiku's guidelines says about using interCapsFormatting)
    3 3) i've removed the result = rd_only_check, as u have pointed out it is overwritten anyway some lines next to it
    4 4) now i've removed the // TODO comment
     11) yups i have missed the B_NO_ERROR == B_OK fact, now i'm using B_READ_ONLY_DEVICE for read only device [[BR]]
     2
     32) now i've used the space_separated identifiers(but haiku's guidelines says about using interCapsFormatting)[[BR]]
     4
     53) i've removed the result = rd_only_check, as u have pointed out it is overwritten anyway some lines next to it[[BR]]
     6
     74) now i've removed the // TODO comment [[BR]]
     8
    595) i've used the git diff command(sorry i was not able to use the git format-patch)