|Version 6 (modified by 7 years ago) ( diff ),|
Improvements since R1/Alpha 4
Haiku R1 alpha 4 -- Release Date: 2012-11-14 -- Revision: hrevr1alpha4-44702
This page outlines some of the more notable changesets since then. Additions and corrections are encouraged.
Kernel Drivers or Filesystems
- Virtio support:
- block devices (supported features: configuration change)
- SCSI devices (supported features: capacity change)
- PCI: legacy/MSI/MSI-X interrupts supported
- MSI-X support: activated in the FreeBSD compat layer.
- MSI: activated for AHCI and USB host controller drivers, fixed for some AMD based systems.
- intel_gart: bridge detection is fixed.
- PCI: use pcie mechanism for config space access
- x2APIC support (opt-in boot option)
- iso9960, exfat, fat: Corrected time conversion mistakes.
- cdda, fat, iso9660: clear tv_nsecs fields in the stat struct.
- bfs, btrfs, exfat, extfs: Return more than a single dirent at a time in btrfs_read_dir().
- GCC 4.7.3
- Switch to terminfo instead of termcap
- haiku.image now supports the target x86_64