|Version 5 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
Help for Haiku users
You can use the same username and password for this tracker and the website.
Table of Contents
Currently available documentation:
- TracGuide (This page) -- Documentation starting point.
- TracTickets -- Using the issue tracker.
- TracQuery -- Executing custom ticket queries.
- TracRoadmap -- The roadmap helps tracking project progress.
- TracTimeline -- The timeline provides a historic perspective on a project.
- TracRss -- RSS content syndication in Trac.
- TracWiki -- How to use the built-in Wiki.
- Trac FAQ - A collection of Frequently Asked Questions (on the project website)
Support and Other Sources of Information
If you are looking for a good place to ask a question about Trac, look no further than the MailingList. It provides a friendly environment to discuss openly among Trac users and developers.
See also the TracSupport page for more information resources.