Forgot your password?
← Previous Change
side by side
lines around each change
Show the changes in full context
White space changes
Aug 23, 2006, 2:51:39 PM (
= Wiki Page Names =
Wiki page names are written using CamelCase. Within a wiki text, any word in CamelCase automatically becomes a hyperlink to the wiki page with that same name.
Page names must follow these rules:
1. The name must consist of '''alphabetic characters only'''. No digits, spaces, punctuation, or underscores are allowed.
1. A name must have at least two capital letters.
1. The first character must be capitalized.
1. Every capital letter must be followed by one or more lower-case letters.
1. The use of slash ( / ) is permitted to create a hierarchy inside the wiki. (See !SubWiki and !ParentWiki macros in the [http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/wiki/MacroBazaar MacroBazaar] which provide a way to list all sub-entries and a link up the hierarchy respectively.)
If you want to create a wiki page that doesn't follow CamelCase rules you could use the following syntax:
This will be rendered as:
See also: WikiNewPage, WikiFormatting, TracWiki
Visit the Haiku project at