BFS error when installing several times with Installer
|Reported by:||korli||Owned by:||axeld|
|Has a Patch:||no||Platform:||All|
CachedNode::Allocate() returns B_ERROR on a testcase:
- Run Installer with two twin haiku hd images in QEmu.
- Install boot partition on the other, several times if needed.
- An alert should appears telling "Error copying ??? ??? : General system
- The serial log displays "bfs: Allocate:330: General system error", which is
the last line in CachedNode::Allocate().
- The good news is Haiku doesn't crash at all, it just runs normally after this
ps tells memory is used 42% QEmu uses 282Mo when configured for a 256Mo VM.