Placing of controls and icons in Mail app (easy)
|Reported by:||humdinger||Owned by:||stippi|
- The From:-dropdown menu should begin 1 pixel to the right to be perfectly aligned with the textboxes.
- It'd be nicer if the Encoding:-dropdown menu were right-aligned, starting 8 pixels from the window border, like the textboxes.
- When resizing Mail's window, the dropdown menus get cut. It'd be nicer if the From:-dropdown were resized instead.
- The last seperator to the right of the "Mail"-icon can be dropped.
- It may be a good idea to limit resizing of the Mail window to the width of the icon bar.
- Clicking the "Trash"-icon does something unexpected, judging by the icons to the right of it: "Mail" opens the mail folder, "Inbox" the inbox folder. "Trash" doesn't open the trash folder... It closes your Mail window with no warning! Having never clicked on that icon in my soon 9 BeOS years, I don't know if that is bug or feature.
Personally I would drop the Trash-icon completely, or at least move it to the right of the "Save"-icon. Even better, put the "Signture"-icon between them so it's not so easy to mis-click.