Opened 4 years ago
Implement an accessibility preflet
|Reported by:||richienyhus||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has a Patch:||no||Platform:||All|
Other operating systems have accessibility preferences of some type.
On Haiku it could contain the preferences for:
- Language accessibility (system spellchecker & autocorrect)
- Input accessibility (virtual keyboard configuration, cursor highlighting, cursor size, numpad mouse)
- Speech recognition (dictation & voice commands)
- Speech synthesizer (screen reader & system text-to-speech service)
- Screen accessibility (high contrast, colour invert, grayscale)
- Audio accessibility (visual alerts/screen flashing, force mono sound, audio balancing)
On OSX, standard preferences that might be somewhat relevant to an accessibility need are linked to from the accessibility preferences window (i.e. Screen accessibility tab would have a link to the Appearance preflet so the user can change the system text size).