Large X screen resolution results in screen scanline artefacts
|Reported by:||arfonzo||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has a Patch:||no||Platform:||All|
Tested in virtualbox by jessicah and myself with similar result, VESA.
- Smaller windows and objects (icons, cursor, menus, widgets): it seems that moving them towards the centre of the screen causes the display issues to appear.
- Larger windows/objects (background image), seem fine.
- Also shows during boot progress icons.
- Have a 4K-based X-screen resolution: i.e., 3840x1080, 3840x2160.
- Not yet tested on physical hardware, can someone help us here?
Change History (2)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.