Paladin/PalEdit 1.3 fails to launch due to missing library in latest Haiku nightly (hrev51139)
|Reported by:||dcatt||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has a Patch:||yes||Platform:||x86-64|
I updated to the latest nightly release (hrev51139) and noticed that Paladin/PalEdit 1.3 fails to launch due to a missing library. I have not had issues with this application up to this point with Haiku nightly builds. See the attached screenshots for more details''
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- install the latest of Haiku nightly build (hrev51139 or greater)
- install Paladin 1.3
- boot into Haiku
- attempt to launch Paladin
- (BUG) observe that Paladin fails to launch due to a missing library
- attempt to launch PalEdit
- (BUG) observe that PalEdit fails to launch due to a missing library
I would expect that Paladin/PalEdit to launch and function on Haiku without issue.
Currently, Paladin/PalEdit 1.3 fails to launch and function on the latest of Haiku nightly builds due to a missing library.