Trac verification email
|Reported by:||irtusb||Owned by:||kallisti5|
|Has a Patch:||no||Platform:||All|
Through the years it has been a common thing to see new users reports on IRC about not getting the verification email when registering to Trac.
I blame some spam filters who can just delete the message before going to inbox.
In order to check what reasons may have a spam filter to do this I ran a simple mail sending test using an online tool and got the following report:
In summary report notices:
- Missing Message-Id: header
- Your message is not signed with DKIM
- You do not have a DMARC record
- There is no html version of your message
- Your message does not contain a List-Unsubscribe header