Overlapping menuitems not focused when mouse is inside parent menu frame
|Reported by:||mmlr||Owned by:||jackburton|
|Has a Patch:||no||Platform:||All|
When a menu is opened from a parent menu, the child menu does not get focused as long as the mouse stays inside the frame of the parent menu. This causes unexpected behaviour as the mouse is visibly over the opened child menu, but moving it does change the parent menu as the child has no focus. Will attach pictures that hopefully the show it better than I can describe it...
- Run Haiku with a small resolution (800x600 for example)
- Click on ProcessController replicant to open the menu
- Go to "Threads and CPU Usage"
- Select "kernel team" -> The threads child menu does now not fit on screen anymore and therefore (correctly) overlaps the parent menu.
- Move the mouse so it is over the "idle thread" for example, but still in the frame of the "Threads and CPU Usage" menu.
Now the "idle thread" menu item is not selected and moving the mouse down selects the next team.