resize-button in tab changes color sometimes
|Reported by:||jdawin||Owned by:||stippi|
|Has a Patch:||no||Platform:||x86|
Under certain conditions, the resize- and close-buttons in the tab change their color on clicking. To reproduze this behaviour do this:
- open a folder, say "Haiku" from the Desktop
- open another folder inside the first one, say "beos"
- open yet another inside this second folder, say "etc"
- now activate the "Haiku"-window, and maximize it, if it isn't already
- make it smaller by dragging the bottom-right edge
- scroll one the scrollbars
- move the window around
- click on the resize-button. Now, or after a few more clicks on the resize-button
the button should change its color to dark blue or grey, which is unexpected. To see the close-button change its color, click on it without releasing the mouse-button
The effect is quite unpredictable. I could not figure out a rule for which color comes up or which window needs how many clicks on resize to show the effect. But the above method worked quite reliably for me.