Opened 14 years ago
Closed 14 years ago
#3540 closed bug (fixed)
Twitcher leaks pressed Tab-key to previously activated window
|Reported by:||idefix||Owned by:||axeld|
When you open Twitcher by holding Ctrl-Tab for a second, the previously activated window gets the Tab-key signals until you release the Tab-key.
Tested with Haiku hrev29463.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open a Terminal window or a Tracker window
- When that window is activated press and hold the Ctrl-key and then press and hold the Tab-key
- After a second, the Twitcher window opens
- Immediately after opening, the previously activated window react to a continuously pressed Tab-key:
- A Terminal window displays: "Display all 501 possibilities? (y or n)"
- A Tracker window displays a moving file selection
- Release the Tab-key (but not the Ctrl-key)
- Press the Tab-key again:
- The application-selection in Twitcher changes, but the previously activated window won't react to the Tab-key anymore
- The previously activated window shouldn't react to the pressed Tab-key
Change History (2)
comment:1 by , 14 years ago
comment:2 by , 14 years ago
|Status:||new → closed|
thanks for the update
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
Changeset  fixed this bug.