[styledEdit] cursor's behaviors in moving between lines in different font sizes
|Reported by:||chico||Owned by:||korli|
|Has a Patch:||no||Platform:||All|
- open styledEdit.
- press key 's' a few seconds. make last a few characters larger.
- press two enter key( deal with the character string like the screenshot 'cursor-before').
- move your cursor to the third line, second column.
- press down-arraw key once.
- then you will the cursor goto the forth line, one column.
I am confused the column number is counted by the font size or the number of characters. If the font sizes are different between each line, how does the cursor move up and down?