Screen saver refuses to unlock if the password is only one char
|Reported by:||rogueeve||Owned by:||stpere|
Steps to reproduce:
- From DeskBar, click Haiku button/Preferences/ScreenSaver
- For convenience, set all sliders to 30 sec and activate a "Fade now when mouse is here" corner.
- Check "Enable password lock" and "Set Password".
- Choose "Custom password" and enter a single character, such as "a". Click OK.
- Move mouse to previously selected corner to enable screen saver, as soon as screen saver comes on move mouse again to get password prompt.
- Enter the previously selected password and it will refuse to unlock.
Tested on: R1/Alpha1 R33000 RC. I put this under "System" instead of "add-ons/screen savers" because it is potentially a more serious bug than "screen saver bug" would suggest, as it can result in data loss if you had files open since you have to reset your computer.