MDR Silently Fails if default folders do not exist
|Reported by:||Jason||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has a Patch:||no||Platform:||All|
Description (last modified by )
- Installed Haiku Alpha 1.
- Setup MDR
- Default Mail folders (inbox and out) did not exist under ~/mail
- MDR would not send email without said folders
- MDR displayed error message for ~/mail/inbox not existing
- MDR did not display error message for ~/mail/out existing
- Mail would not send without ~/mail/out folder
- Outbox mail would be created in ~/
- Create 'inbox' and 'out' in ~/mail if they are not created upon Alpha 1 install.
Expected MDR behavior:
- create any missing folders that exist in its configuration if the folders do not in fact exist.
- give an error message if the OUTBOX folder doesn't exist.
- NEVER put mail files in OTHER folders if the folders in the configuration do not exist.
Change History (6)
comment:5 by , 9 years ago
|Priority:||normal → low|
|Status:||in-progress → assigned|
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.