Drag&Drop issue with touch pad
|Reported by:||humdinger||Owned by:||czeidler|
|Has a Patch:||no||Platform:||All|
This is hrev34203.
This is a bug when dragging an icon e.g. on the Desktop when using a touch pad. Make sure you've set a (vertical) scrolling are in the TouchPad prefs.
- Go to an empty workspace
- Put an icon in the middle of the screen
- Left-click and hold the icon
- Put your finger in the center of the touch pad
- Move the finger to the left, dragging the icon with you
- Now lift your finger (always keep the LMB pressed), and set it down at the right edge of the pad, into the vertical scroll area.
-> The icon is dropped there although you haven't lifted the LMB!