Issue with mouse up and mouse down messages
|Reported by:||mmadia||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has a Patch:||no||Platform:||All|
- Open Workspaces (either as an application or replicant)
- Move the mouse cursor into Workspaces's area.
- Click and hold the left mouse button down, as the mouse is moved around the individual Workspaces rectangles will gain and lose a 'hover while mouse down highlight'.
- With the mouse button still pressed down, move the mouse outside of Workspaces's area.
- Release the mouse button, the last Workspaces rectangle will still retain that highlight.
- Now reverse the process: Click and hold the mouse button while outside Workspaces, move the mouse into Workspaces, hover over any rectangle, & release the mouse button. Workspaces will gobble this mouse up and switch workspaces.
- Lastly, repeat the last step once more. This time, since there Workspaces will not have a rectangle with 'hover while mouse down highlight', it will not gobble the mouse up nor switch workspaces
Change History (2)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.