Implement archiving in layouting classes
|Reported by:||mmadia||Owned by:||yourpalal|
|Blocked By:||#6256, #6257, #6302, #6314||Blocking:||#5524|
|Has a Patch:||yes||Platform:||All|
Description (last modified by bonefish)
Documenting this & leaving the milestone open for now.
As mentioned on this haiku-development mailing list thread, archiving a BView hierarchy is not yet implemented. This is one of the features needed before the layout API can become public.
The BLayout hierarchy mirrors and extends the BView hierarchy. The unarchiving process has to map those to each other again. Particularly nasty is the BTwoDimensionalLayout::AlignLayoutWith() feature, which introduces cross-references between (sub-)hierarchies.
Change History (40)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by mmadia
- Blocking 5524 added
- Component changed from Kits to Kits/Interface Kit
- Owner changed from nobody to axeld
comment:9 Changed 7 years ago by pulkomandy
- Owner changed from axeld to pulkomandy
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:10 Changed 7 years ago by bonefish
- Owner changed from pulkomandy to bonefish
- Status changed from assigned to in-progress