Enabling of ACPI and usage of ACPI programs (cpu freq, battery info) causes mouse to lose sync
|Reported by:||kallisti5||Owned by:||tqh|
New Laptop (HP nc6230, Intel 82801 chipset) hrev36447 (gcc2/hybrid)
- boot Haiku
- enable ACPI
- launch CPU freq, slide stuff around
- launch battery info, click on batteries and stuff
- mouse begins to get sluggish.
- mouse movements get to be ~3 seconds off (move mouse left and up... three seconds later mouse moves left and up. (via trackpad)
- quit battery monitor
- quit cpu speed slider
- mouse will return to normal after ~ 5 minutes.
syslog coming in a few minutes.
Change History (7)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.