[Terminal] Artifacts in drawing of window. Part II.
|Reported by:||siarzhuk||Owned by:||pulkomandy|
Observed on hrev38437
Artifact # 1:
1) Open new Terminal window;
2) Press Alt-Enter to switch into Fullscreen mode;
3) Problem: Look on right part - there is quasy-transparent area between window client area and vertical scrollbar:
4) If this issue is still not observed on your system - press Ctrl-Tab to make some another window above the Terminal one and move this another window in vertical direction overlapping right part of the Terminal client area - there will be garbage in the right part of the Terinal client area.
Artifact # 2:
5) Vertical scrollbar in Full Screen mode neither drawn correctly (gray rectangle instead of scrollbar controls) nor functional (pressing on it doesn't scroll anything in client area).