Implement missing <search.h>, <stdio.h>, <stdlib.h>, <wchar.h> functions and definitions
|Reported by:||scottmc||Owned by:||bonefish|
These are present in the search.h header, but not yet implemented, so you'll need to implement these:
hcreate hdestroy hsearch
The following issues also need to be adressed in <search.h>, <stdio.h>, <stdlib.h> and <wchar.h> This list may or may not be complete and correct, so further research may be required, when in doubt, consult the opengroup spec. http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/basedefs/stdio.h.html http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/basedefs/stdlib.h.html http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/basedefs/search.h.html http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/basedefs/wchar.h.html
- Cannot find the definition of FILE data type as explained at opengroup.org:
"A structure containing information about a file, defined through typedef."
There's also a few more that are POSIX required but missing in the headers and need to be implemented:
- The tag "tm" is not declared as described at opengroup.org.
- "<sys/wait.h>" seems not to be included, so
"WNOHANG WUNTRACED WEXITSTATUS WIFEXITED WIFSIGNALED WIFSTOPPED WSTOPSIG WTERMSIG" definition is missing, (probably just need to #include <sys/wait.h>)
- Definition/Declaration of "long a64l(const char *);" is missing.
- Definition/Declaration of "int atexit(void (*)(void));" is missing.
- Definition/Declaration of "div_t div(int, int);" is missing.
- Definition/Declaration of "char* l64a(long);" is missing.
This has been posted as a GCI task: http://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/show/google/gci2010/haiku/t129139814475