Opened 8 years ago

Closed 8 years ago

#7347 closed enhancement (fixed)

Pulse clean up and localization fix

Reported by: Karvjorm Owned by: nobody
Priority: normal Milestone: R1
Component: Applications Version: R1/alpha2
Keywords: Pulse clean up and localization fix Cc: Karvjorm
Blocked By: Blocking:
Has a Patch: yes Platform: All

Description

I removed #include <Locale.h> lines and added a linefeed at the end of message string in BAlert windows. I added also a bold localized name for the About window(s) and added CatalogEntryAttribute.

Attachments (1)

pulse-localization-fix.patch (8.4 KB) - added by Karvjorm 8 years ago.
A clean up and localization fix for the Pulse application

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (3)

Changed 8 years ago by Karvjorm

A clean up and localization fix for the Pulse application

comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by Karvjorm

Has a Patch: set

comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by siarzhuk

Resolution: fixed
Status: newclosed

Applied in hrev40910. Thanks.

PS: Please compare that changeset with your original patch and avoid to renew rejected things.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.