Improve readability of crash reports
|Reported by:||bonefish||Owned by:||anevilyak|
|Has a Patch:||no||Platform:||All|
A few suggestions for improving the readability of the crash reports:
- Use a table format for the images, areas, and semaphores sections. Moving the name column rightmost, everything could be neatly aligned and would take a lot less horizontal space.
- Move the images, areas, and semaphores sections to the end of the report. I believe the threads section is usually the most interesting and should be topmost.
- In the areas section use hex format for the area size (or an end address), so it is easier to see whether an address falls into an area.
- Sort the images by address.
- Consider making the images table format similar to the areas table, maybe even two lines per image.
Change History (15)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.