create an easy to use partition manager
|Reported by:||wkornewald||Owned by:||stippi|
It should be intuitive even for less experienced users. We don't need all features for R1 (partition resizing, etc.), so keep it simple. It should be as easy to use as possible. Requirements:
- Graphical presentation of drives and their partitions.
- Ability to create and delete partitions.
- Don't separate partition creation from partition initialization. It should be a single step.
- Allow for reinitializing partition.
- Choose a good default block size (e.g., 2048) and don't bother the user unless he wants to see advanced partition options.