Terminal uses incorrect line count after adding new tab
|Reported by:||ThFabba||Owned by:||jackburton|
After adding a second tab, the terminal line count reported to applications seems to be wrong in the first tab.
- Start Terminal and maximize it
- Terminal -> New Tab (Alt+T)
- Alt+1 to switch back to the first tab
- nano /var/log/syslog
- Note that nano is only showing one menu line (attached screenshot)
- Press Page Down, some text from the previous page will appear instead of the text that should be there ("USER: failed to create the required index ..." in screenshot)
- Page Up, Page Down, second page text now displays right
Same happens again after closing and reopening nano. Does not happen in second tab (Alt+2). Resizing the Terminal window fixes the issue.