|Version 1 (modified by 9 years ago) ( diff ),|
What is Coverity?
"Coverity Prevent is a static code analysis tool for C, C++, C# and Java source code. It is a commercial product which originated as the Stanford Checker, which used abstract interpretation to identify defects in source code." Wikipedia
Coverity and Open Source
Haiku is currently a Rung 1 project.
- Commit rights to Haiku's source repository
- You have been given a Coverity account by a Haiku admin.
- Log on to Coverity's website. (See account info you were given.)
- Look up a Haiku defect
- Asses and assign the defect. (To yourself, most likely.)
- Commit fixes to defects assigned to you. Mention the CID number in the commit message. ("Bug so and so. CID XXXX.")
- Mark the defect as resolved. Mentioning the commit revision number. ("fixed in rXXXXX")
|Date||Fixed||Verified||Uninspected||Lines of Code||Defects / KLOC|