|Version 1 (modified by 9 years ago) ( diff ),|
There are some experimental patches that are not yet ready to be included into Haiku's svn repository, but that need a larger base of testing. If you are a building your own Haiku build and you are used to live on the edge, then you might be interested in trying out these patches.
Currently the following patches are added:
- The Stack & Tile patch, originally by Hong Yul Yang, formely by Christof Lutteroth.
Instructions: Checking out and Building
Note that these instructions are meant for users that are already familiar with building Haiku. If you are not familiar with that, please follow the instructions and do a vanilla build first.
- A configuration that can build Haiku (either on Linux, the BSDs or Haiku itself).
mq extension by opening
~/.hgrc and adding these lines:
[extensions] mq =
- Check out the Mercurial clone of Haiku's source code.
hg clone http://hg.haiku-os.org/haiku/haiku-trunk/ trunk.hg
- Check out the Patch Queue
cd trunk.hg/.hg hg clone http://hg.haiku-os.org/haiku/experimental.mq patches
- Apply all the available patches
hg qpush -a
- Perform a normal build with this directory as source directory