|Version 2 (modified by 6 months ago) ( diff ),|
Template for i18n/LANG/Info. Translate, adjust and improve as you see fit.
Translation of the Haiku User Guide
Information for Translators
These pages are for the Toki Pona translation of the Haiku operating system. When translating you'll have to
Information for Language Managers
For every translation a "Language Manager" has to be voted on the haiku-i18n mailing list. His job is to
- monitor the mailing lists
- welcome newcomers
- hand out sample blocks to test a potential volunteer's skills
- call for votes when necessary
- create translator accounts at the translation website,
- read through the work esp. of newcomers and suggest improvements
- update this Wiki according to what's been discussed
The Toki Pona translation does not have a Language Manager yet.