Pages printed with StyledEdit are empty
|Reported by:||laplace||Owned by:||jackburton|
|Has a Patch:||no||Platform:||All|
- Open Printers preflet and add a preview printer.
- Open StyledEdit and enter some text.
- Select from menu File > Print...
- Press page setup icon to open the page setup dialog and click OK.
- Press job setup icon to open the dialog and enter page range from 1 to 1 and click OK.
- Press OK.
The preview window opens, however it is empty.
I have not yet examined the problem closely. It seems BPictures are flattened to the spool file, because the file size changes depending on the amount of text in StyledEdit. Also if there is more text that does not fit on a single page, the Preview window allows to navigate to the next page (that is empty as well). So a first guess is, that the recorded pictures can not be flattened/unflattened correctly.