Webpositive is going crazy (strange/ascii characters on web pages and app_server crash)
|Reported by:||Giova84||Owned by:||jua|
|Has a Patch:||no||Platform:||All|
Well, is not the first time that I see this trouble, although it happens randomly: today is happened again:
Firstly I opened my inbox on Gmail, and instead of the usual page I just seen a page full of strange/ascii characters (see the attached screenshot), then I opened GitHub and I went to the issue page to add a ticket using the form: once I clicked on "Submit new issue" button, a KDL was triggered: unfortunately this KDL didn't recognized the "es" and the "bt" command, has claimed "Unrecognized command": the only command to exit from this KDL was "quit"; however, once I exit from the KDL, Haiku has become totally unresponsive: I was forced to press the power button on my computer.
Please notice that most of the time, using WebPositive, this KDL occurs when I am on the GitHub page: the last time this KDL was triggered when I attempted to attach an image to a ticket on GitHub and I think, due the develop nature of Haiku (and so the need to go on the GitHub page) that this issue is a great limit.
Change History (12)
comment:2 by , 4 years ago
|Summary:||Webpositive is going crazy (strange/ascii characters on web pages and KDL) → Webpositive is going crazy (strange/ascii characters on web pages and app_server crash)|