sem_post/8-1 posix test failed
|Reported by:||cocobean||Owned by:||nobody|
- If the Process Scheduling option is supported, the thread to be unblocked
- shall be chosen in a manner appropriate to the scheduling policies
- and parameters in effect for the blocked threads.
- In the case of the schedulers SCHED_FIFO and SCHED_RR, the highest
- priority waiting thread shall be unblocked, and if there is
- more than one highest priority thread blocked waiting for the semaphore,
- then the highest priority thread that has been waiting the
- longest shall be unblocked.
- If the Process Scheduling option is not defined, the choice of a thread
- to unblock is unspecified.
Change History (2)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.