Menu windows steal the focus and never give it back
|Reported by:||jackburton||Owned by:||axeld|
|Has a Patch:||no||Platform:||All|
Description (last modified by )
- Start tracker
- Click on the "window" menu, select "settings"
- Enable single window browsing and navigator
- Close the settings window
- Now try to click on any navigator button or on the address bar: it won't work,
it seems those views never get focus anymore. Closing and reopening the window fixes the problem.
- Menu windows shouldn't steal the focus
- At least they should give focus back when they are closed.
This replaces #159