BWindow::SetTitle() and BDirectWindow.
|Reported by:||bga||Owned by:||axeld|
|Has a Patch:||no||Platform:||All|
It seems that BWindow::SetTitle() causes part of the framebuffer to be invalidated/erased even if there is a BDirectWindow window in front of it.
I noticed this starting a download in Firefox. While the download was going on (and the download window was showing), I started a fullscreen SDL application (this uses BDirectWindow). I could see a black rectangle appear, form time to time, in the region where the title of the window underneath was. The Firefox download window updates the title with the download progress.