Media mixer master output & deskbar Volume Control live changes issues
|Reported by:||phoudoin||Owned by:||marcusoverhagen|
- Open Media preferences,
- Enable Audio Settings > Show Volume Control on Deskbar,
- Switch back to Audio Mixer, Gain Controls tab.
- In Deskbar notify area, left click on Volume Control icon,
- Drag it via replicant little hand on the desktop.
- Drag Volume Control slider to full, half, etc
=> In Media Preferences, Audio Mixer, Gain Controls tab, the Master Output slider don't live update to show the new mixer master gain level.
- Switch to Media window and drag the Master Output vertical slider, up and dow
- Volume Control replicant on desktop live update!
- Switch to Volume Control again and drag its slider
- This time, Media Master Output update in live too !
- Check Mute On
=> Volume Control still show volume as non-muted.
Look like some media parameter is not always sync'ed as it should be, and volume control don't listen to Master Output Mute parameter.