Additional Deskbar click behaviour
|Reported by:||humdinger||Owned by:||nobody|
This is hrev33939.
At the moment the running apps list of Deskbar shows only a simple behaviour when clicked:
- on a window: LMB = RMB - activate window
- on an application: LMB = RMB - show menu
I propose to extend clicking behaviour. Aside from the RMB-behaviour of window entries, it will not affect the above behaviour, if anyone got attached to it.
Window entries in Deskbar should behave like clicking the actual window's tab, i.e.
- LMB to activate
- RMB to send to back
- double-LMB to minimize
- while holding LMB pressed, ALT+Fx and CTRL+ALT+Cursor will take the window to workspace x
If the expander is used or if the windows are in a submenu shouldn't make a difference.
Application entries in Deskbar should behave like this:
- RMB and LMB showing the menu as usual
- double-LMB to expand/collapse the Expander (if those are activated, but really I think this option should go. Just have them always on by default. If you don't like to use them, just have them always collapsed and don't touch them)
- while holding LMB pressed, ALT+Fx and CTRL+ALT+Cursor will take the whole app with all its windows to workspace x