Unmounting multi-session CD drops me into kernel debugger land
|Reported by:||prushik14||Owned by:||nobody|
|Component:||File Systems/ISO 9660||Version:||R1/Development|
|Has a Patch:||no||Platform:||x86|
A multi-session CD shows up on the mount menu multiple times (one for each session). Each of them can be mounted safely, and all files can be accessed from any of the mounted file systems. However, when I unmount the file systems, only the first one or two unmount safely, after that if I try to unmount any more, I get dumped into kernel debugger land.
Steps to reproduce:
- Burn a multi-session CD in Windows XP, with at least 4 sessions
- Boot into Haiku
- Make sure Tracker is set to display mounted volumes on desktop
- Right click on the desktop
- Select "mount all". All sessions should be mounted separately
- Right click on one and unmount it.
- Continue to right click on mounted volumes and select unmount. Eventually you will be dumped into kernel debugger land.