Changed settings in save dialogs also set Translator defaults
|Reported by:||humdinger||Owned by:||stpere|
This is hrev35761.
Apps can offer access to Translator settings in their save dialog via a "Settings" button that opens a window with a Translator's settings.
Changes in that window are supposed to only be remembered by that application (in that session) and should not change the global settings of the Translator which are accessed with the DataTranslations preferences.
Unfortunately, this isn't so:
- Open JPEG's settings in the DataTranslations and set the output quality to 100.
- Close DataTranslations.
- Open WonderBrush, doodle a bit and export your masterpiece.
- In the export dialog, choose JPEG as format and click the "Settings" button.
- Set the output quality to 50 and close the window.
- Open DataTranslations again, and you'll find the JPEG default settings changed to 50. The default should still be the formerly set 100.