[RFC][PATCH][gsoc2010] Enhancements in networking code
|Reported by:||atis.elsts||Owned by:||zooey|
|Component:||Network & Internet||Version:||R1/alpha1|
This patch fixes one bug and two TODOs in network related Haiku code.
- connect() to INADDR_ANY should means the same as connect() INADDR_LOOPBACK:
- fix this behaviour for TCP - it was not working because INADDR_LOOPBACK was used in wrong byte order;
- move IPv4 specific code out of TCP module to IPv4 address family module;
- support this behaviour for UDP too.
- bind() and connect() should fail if the passed as argument has wrong address family. Note: this is stricter behaviour than in Linux kernel. See my tests for details.
Change History (9)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.