Opened 9 years ago

Closed 9 years ago

#6080 closed bug (fixed)

Update patch for DiskProbe localization

Reported by: Karvjorm Owned by: pulkomandy
Priority: normal Milestone: R1
Component: Applications/DiskProbe Version: R1/alpha2
Keywords: DiskProbe localization update Cc: Karvjorm
Blocked By: Blocking:
Has a Patch: yes Platform: All

Description

I translated DiskProbe strings in HTA and noticed that it was a bit difficult, because I could not remember context of strings. And I even made that localization patch! Here I have added many comments, new translations and removed an old one.

Attachments (1)

diskprobeLocalizationUpdate.patch (8.8 KB) - added by Karvjorm 9 years ago.
An updated localization patch for DiskProbe

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (4)

Changed 9 years ago by Karvjorm

An updated localization patch for DiskProbe

comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by Karvjorm

Has a Patch: set

comment:3 Changed 9 years ago by pulkomandy

Owner: changed from axeld to pulkomandy
Status: newassigned

comment:4 Changed 9 years ago by pulkomandy

Resolution: fixed
Status: assignedclosed

Applied in hrev37186. I fixed a typo, in 3 places you had "as sort as possible" instead of "as short as possible".

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.