Fixing listport output and changing it to a localized BApplication
|Reported by:||Karvjorm||Owned by:||pulkomandy|
|Component:||Applications/Command Line Tools||Version:||R1/Development|
|Has a Patch:||yes||Platform:||All|
I noticed that the output of the listport application in src/bin directory does not look so good. So I fixed the output and changed listport.c file to ListPort.cpp file.
But I was not able to do it in src/bin directory. Too many moving parts there just now. So I created a subdirectory src/bin/listport, deleted listport application and listport.o file from generated/objects/haiku/x86/release/bin/. I also commented out listport.c in Jamfile and created a reference to listport subdirectory.
Then I created a new Jamfile to src/bin/listport/ and a new ListPort.cpp file with the localized texts. Now ListPort application will be generated to the listport subdirectory. I suppose, that this ListPort application can be copied to Haiku image and the old listport application should be replaced by the logical link to this new application. But maybe somebody else could do it, because it is too difficult for me.
The only problem is here that path below is too short, only 63 characters: TEAM 1978 (../../../generated/objects/haiku/x86/release/bin/listport/ListP):
Change History (14)
comment:11 by , 8 years ago
|Component:||- General → Applications/Command Line Tools|
|Version:||R1/alpha2 → R1/Development|