BPopUpMenu labels do not truncate
|Reported by:||dru_ed||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has a Patch:||no||Platform:||All|
Description (last modified by )
On Haiku (be it Alpha or nightly 37948), BPopUpMenus do not truncate text to fit their given rectangle when set. The image below shows the same code running on BeOS R5 & Haiku rev 37948.
1-3 / A-C happen as expected. The problem is at 4 / D. Details below.
- 1: shows the popupmenu with a name on R5, A: shows the same on Haiku - both as expected.
- 2: shows the contents of the popupmenu on R5, B: shows the same on Haiku - both as expected.
- 3: shows the popupmenu after an item is chosen. C: shows the same on Haiku - both as expected.
- 4: shows the popupmenu after a very long named item is chosen. on R5, the name is truncated.
- D: shows the popupmenu after a very long named item is chosen. on Haiku, the name is not truncated and extends well beyond the size specified as the limit of the popupmenu rectangle's width.