Opened 9 years ago

Closed 9 years ago

#7116 closed enhancement (fixed)

MediaConverter localization update

Reported by: Karvjorm Owned by: stippi
Priority: normal Milestone: R1
Component: Applications/MediaConverter Version: R1/alpha2
Keywords: MediaConverte localization update Cc: Karvjorm
Blocked By: Blocking:
Has a Patch: yes Platform: All


MediaConverter has been localized in hrev40023 and hrev40032, but it is not yet complete. I also found some not so good English error messages, so I tried to fix them also. Catalogs were not defined in Jamfile, and I added them also, but I do not know, if more are needed in Jamfile.

Attachments (1)

mediaconverter-localization-update.patch (11.1 KB) - added by Karvjorm 9 years ago.
A MediaConverter localization update with some fixes

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (3)

Changed 9 years ago by Karvjorm

A MediaConverter localization update with some fixes

comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by Karvjorm

Has a Patch: set

comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by siarzhuk

Resolution: fixed
Status: newclosed

Applied in hrev40512. Note that many lines were refactored by me. Please compare my version with your one and use more compact and less obfuscate versions of internationalization. Feel free to ask me, reopen this ticket if something was missed. Thank you.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.